A picture is worth 1000 word s

Between running a family of five, a photography business, and a part time job; there is not much time left to sit down and write about all the happenings of our adventures. So I will let the pictures do the talking ...Enjoy!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Another sun soaked season fades away

This summer we had a lot of fun! Brooks and some of his friends went to the Riverton Fair, I was really excited to watch him ride the baby roller coasters and see how much he enjoyed it but the 1st ride he got on wasn't quite as slow as we had anticipated, as soon as it started he jolted forward and popped his lip open on the seat in front of him :( I felt horrible because he was a little frightened to begin with, but we got him a snow cone and he forgot all about it!


The 4th of July

For the 4th of July we always go to the Riverton parade, this year was the 1st year that Brooks could really enjoy it, he loved seeing the floats. His favorite part was filling his bucket full of candy! It was a very hot day and Brooks appointed himself the job of cooling everyone off with the squirt bottle, he thought it was hilarious! When it was time for the fireworks he loved the big booms!




Water Fun
This kid absolutely loves playing in the water, his cousins Elliott and Alastair have a little pool that they fill up and play in it, the only thing they fight over is who gets the hose! We busted out the slip n' slide and had lots of fun sliding on it with his Daddy!



Yuba Lake

We went to Yuba lake for my birthday this year. I love it there because it reminds me of when I was little our family used to go up there every year and I wanted to share that experience with my family. It was Brooks' 1st time camping so it was fun for all of us!









Radio Flyer


Brooks adores his red wagon throughout the summer we've taken it on many walks! I figured I would share some of my favorite photo's of him and his wagon :)



Lake Powell


Brooks and I ended the summer with a trip to Lake Powell for Autumn's birthday we had a ton of fun and enjoyed every minute of soaking up the sun before the cold comes! Brooks had a lot of fun playing with his friend Jaycee, they took turns beating each other up :)



No comments: