A picture is worth 1000 word s

Between running a family of five, a photography business, and a part time job; there is not much time left to sit down and write about all the happenings of our adventures. So I will let the pictures do the talking ...Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Preschool Graduation

Brooks has loved his experience with Miss Denise's preschool! In addition to all the knowledge he obtained and fun he had doing crafts; he made some great friends and memories! He met his first crush and his first (not related) best friend. While he is excited about starting kindergarten and taking that big leap into big boy hood, he is very sentimental and is heartbroken about having to say goodbye to all his friends and his absolute favorite teacher! That's ok she's been his only teacher :) He has learned a lot this year, he has began reading and though he still struggles with some of the words he does amazingly! We are so very proud of him! A big thank you to everyone who helped with picking Brooks up from school! I know at times it was difficult for his grandma and Maranda was such a life saver! Brooks thanks you too he had a great time with Madden! At their Graduation ceremony they sang the cutest songs about what they had learned and they all got a balloon with a little gift and a certificate of completion. On Brooks certificate he said his favorite color is "rainbow" or in other words every color, he can't choose a favorite. When he grows up, he wants to be a firefighter. I know this is only preschool graduation, I know the day will come all to soon when he graduates high school and then college and although I anxiously await those bittersweet days, I want my Brooksy to know how proud I am of him today!

Brooks,
I want you to know that I think the world of you! You are an amazing person, you have such a sweet spirit and have always been so thoughtful and kind! You will continue to be great at whatever you choose to do with your life and I believe in you to make good decisions no matter how simple or difficult they may be. I know that your future is bright and I am proud to be your Mommy! You have so much talent and zest for life! Dream big and follow your dreams! No matter how big you get you will always be my baby! You make me happy and can always make me smile! Remember you promised you would always hold my hand :) I'm going to hold you to that! Don't ever change, you are perfect just the way you are! I love you!
love,
Your Mommy

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

maranda starr said...

we sure do miss brooks around these parts.=(