A picture is worth 1000 word s

Between running a family of five, a photography business, and a part time job; there is not much time left to sit down and write about all the happenings of our adventures. So I will let the pictures do the talking ...Enjoy!

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Paisley's Under the sea celebration

 Paisley wanted a mermaid party for her Birthday this year. I found this adorable invite in Just a little sparkle's etsy shop and this amazing cake from sprinkle belle cakes, she never disappoints! I picked up all of the candy at Zurchers and my local supermarket. It all turned out great, she loved it!




































 My grandmother is an amazing seamstress and creates some amazing porcelain dolls from scratch, she's made one for nearly every member of my family and they are always to die for! She did it again with the doll she made of Paisley.












 I just wish I'd known that my view of the pool would be blocked by several little posters, otherwise I would have planned for a better backdrop ;) 


































No comments: