A picture is worth 1000 word s

Between running a family of five, a photography business, and a part time job; there is not much time left to sit down and write about all the happenings of our adventures. So I will let the pictures do the talking ...Enjoy!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Time with the Fam

This weekend we took a trip down south, it was good to spend time with my Mom, Terry and my Grandparents. It was an unfortunate trip for Terry's Dad's passing, his funeral was on Tuesday.
I am very sympathetic for him I know how hard it is to lose a loved one, no matter how old you are. I hope he knows how much we love him
My grandma taught Brooks how to play Slap Jack, he did pretty good!

We also got to have lunch with Amy, it was very nice to see her and be able to catch up. She is always so helpful to me and I hope she knows how much I love and appreciate her.


No comments: