A picture is worth 1000 word s

Between running a family of five, a photography business, and a part time job; there is not much time left to sit down and write about all the happenings of our adventures. So I will let the pictures do the talking ...Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A sticky situation

In the car Brooks asked for some gum. I should know better by now, seeing as how he's stuck his gum everywhere including up his nose and in the DVD player. But I keep thinking oh he'll keep it in his mouth this time! And he just loves gum so much :) Well we're driving along and I hear him whining a little and I look back to ask him what was wrong and he said " I stuck my gum in my hair, and now it won't come out!" I burst out laughing!! I couldn't help it, it was just too funny! Luckily Daddy had some peanut butter and we got the gum out fairly easily!

1 comment:

Joe and Victoria said...

oh my hell! I'm glad it came out :)