A picture is worth 1000 word s

Between running a family of five, a photography business, and a part time job; there is not much time left to sit down and write about all the happenings of our adventures. So I will let the pictures do the talking ...Enjoy!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Dandelions

I decided that we needed to get some new pictures for our walls! As I was driving home from the store the other day, I passed a field that was FULL of dandelions! I thought it would be perfect for a little photo shoot with the kiddos, turns out I was right :) I blew up my faves and put them up. I'm saving for some really cute frames but this will have to do for now :) Now if only I could get the family pictures done!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

maranda starr said...

So lovely, shai! You have such a wonderful talent.