A picture is worth 1000 word s

Between running a family of five, a photography business, and a part time job; there is not much time left to sit down and write about all the happenings of our adventures. So I will let the pictures do the talking ...Enjoy!

Monday, July 11, 2011

My favorite time of year!

The 4th of July is my most favorite holiday!! I just love everything about it :) We had a lot of fun this weekend! I was pretty sad that I couldn't go to the Riverton parade like we do every year. I took a wedding gig and was really depressed that I was missing out on being with my family. But I made Brandon take some pictures for me. We of coarse went to the carnival where Brooks rode all of the scary rides! He is definitely a thrill seeker, and their firework show was amazing this year! We had a little dun with some fireworks of our own, especially since ariel fireworks were made legal here this year! We went boating with my Mom and Terry out to Jordanelle and it was lots of fun. They got Brooks this littl kid waterski thing and he was the first one to get out on the water! Bradnon and my Mom had fun wakeboarding, and we all took a turn on the tube, Paisley loved the water :) Then we went home and had a good BBQ and some yummy watermelon! It was a great weekend I enjoyed every moment of it.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: