A picture is worth 1000 word s

Between running a family of five, a photography business, and a part time job; there is not much time left to sit down and write about all the happenings of our adventures. So I will let the pictures do the talking ...Enjoy!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

A gift from Grandma

My Grandma Beckstead has always had a passion for making dolls. She is amazing at it! She is quite the seamstress and makes all the clothes, she pours the molds paints them puts them together and is astoundingly accurate with all the tiny little details. She made me a doll for when I was little, a cheerleader doll that had my exact uniform and a bride doll with my wedding dress. I'll have to post some pictures of them all. For my Birthday she made me a doll of Brooks. She made his overalls and even ordered the little clasps and cinches for them. My Aunt DeAnn also found a mini stuffed kitty exactly like the one Brooks has (his name is Meow Meow) It is just absolutely precious and I will cherish it always!

1 comment:

Joe and Victoria said...

Your grandma is so creative Shai... such a cute idea! Looks like Brooks loved it too :)