A picture is worth 1000 word s

Between running a family of five, a photography business, and a part time job; there is not much time left to sit down and write about all the happenings of our adventures. So I will let the pictures do the talking ...Enjoy!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Oldies but goodies!

I thought it would be fun to take a look back over the past 3 years and see how much my baby has grown up! Brooks, I love you with all of my heart and I am so proud of you! You are so bright and you light up everyones life! I hope you continue to dream big and know that you are loved by SO many people! You are the best blessing God has ever given me! Stay Beautiful

3 comments:

melynda said...

he is SO cute, and look at your prego pictures, you are adorable. i loved the birthday party pictures, you are very creative. hope you are doing well.

Tyler & Ashley said...

He is so cute... I love the pics of him looking like a cowboy!!! Happy Birthday Brooks!

Joe and Victoria said...

Oh I loved looking at all of these pictures! Brooks is such a doll! I can't believe how fast the years have gone by Shai... we are getting old! :(

He definitely has his mama's eyes!