A picture is worth 1000 word s

Between running a family of five, a photography business, and a part time job; there is not much time left to sit down and write about all the happenings of our adventures. So I will let the pictures do the talking ...Enjoy!

Monday, April 19, 2010

5 weeks

Well , 5 weeks to go and she is quickly running out of room, I can feel every little movement and it's a little less cute :) as my insides are squished and it feels a bit like she's tearing me apart now. This morning she got the hiccups for a long time, after a while I could tell they started to bother her because she really started to move around I think to try and get them to stop. Surprisingly though I've been sleeping through the night! It's been very nice. I got over my cough and feel much better, I'm a little worn out but that's expected. I also have a little morning sickness again but it's not bad as long as I don't eat too much or get too hungry. A few weeks back my friend Ashley Scott did some maternity pictures for me and I just noticed that I never posted them, so I'll put some of them up now :)

Thanks Ash!

1 comment:

Joe and Victoria said...

ahhh... I can't wait to meet her!!