A picture is worth 1000 word s

Between running a family of five, a photography business, and a part time job; there is not much time left to sit down and write about all the happenings of our adventures. So I will let the pictures do the talking ...Enjoy!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Bowling for Jess' birthday

To celebrate Jessica's birthday we went bowling :) it was super fun! I'm not the best bowler but luckily I had Brooks to take my turns, after all he is better then me! He also thoroughly enjoyed the Oreo cake Marah brought and visited the drinking fountain about 100 times. Latif was sweet enough to take him to the arcade and play games with him. He ended up getting enough tickets for some stickers a parachuting monkey and a bracelet for Jaycee ;) Hope you had a good one Jess! Love you

No comments: