A picture is worth 1000 word s

Between running a family of five, a photography business, and a part time job; there is not much time left to sit down and write about all the happenings of our adventures. So I will let the pictures do the talking ...Enjoy!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Here comes Peter Cotton Tail

The plan for today was to get some pictures of Brooks in his Easter outfit, but it snowed last night :( We decided to go ahead and do them anyhow since it was such a beautiful day and the snow was melting. It's not like I can't just take some more! He is always a good sport seeing as how my camera's favorite place is in his face, but I thought it was funny today when he told me "You're taking a lot of pictures Mommy!" I did not get very many so we will definately be re-taking but he does look like a stud with his new hair cut!

No comments: