A picture is worth 1000 word s

Between running a family of five, a photography business, and a part time job; there is not much time left to sit down and write about all the happenings of our adventures. So I will let the pictures do the talking ...Enjoy!

Monday, March 30, 2009

A good plan and a lesson in borrowing

Brooks and I were dancing to his 10 little bears song and I was pretty much sick of hearing it over and over and over... so I told him that I needed to go see what we had to make us for dinner and asked if he would like to come help me. He looked at me and said, "I think we should dance until another song comes on and then we could go make dinner. Does that sound like a good plan?" I had to laugh, and agreed that yes, it did sound like a good plan :)
Then this morning as I was getting ready for work I was using a clip to put my hair up while I straightened it, he was sitting in the bathroom watching me and asked me "Is that Erin's clip Mommy?" Erin is my brother's girlfriend who he had seen using a clip that looked the same. I told him no that this one was mine. But he insisted that it was hers and asked "Did she let you borrow it?" I just though how grown up of my baby boy, he is just getting to big! He must have got the concept from when we rented a movie the other night and I also let him pick out a couple of books from the Library but I was so impressed that he really understood what borrowing was Smart little shit :)

No comments: