A picture is worth 1000 word s

Between running a family of five, a photography business, and a part time job; there is not much time left to sit down and write about all the happenings of our adventures. So I will let the pictures do the talking ...Enjoy!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away...


Today was a cold and gloomy day but we decided not to let it get us down. We took a trip to the park in search of puddles! Sadly :( we were unable to find any. But we did have a lot of fun running around until our fingers froze! It was nice to get to spend the day with him and not be locked up in the house even if it was chilly


4 comments:

Joe and Victoria said...

your photography is so good Shai! I love all the pictures... Brooks looks super cute in his rain gear :)

Tyler & Ashley said...

The pics are so cute... I can't wait to get with you again for pictures!

Anonymous said...

way cute pictures Shai! Brooks is a stud!

Kristen said...

These pictures are adorable! I wish I could take as great of photos as you! I love reading all your funny stories of the things brooks says, it cracks me up! :) I guess that's what I have to look forward to.