A picture is worth 1000 word s

Between running a family of five, a photography business, and a part time job; there is not much time left to sit down and write about all the happenings of our adventures. So I will let the pictures do the talking ...Enjoy!

Monday, November 9, 2009

12 weeks


Today I am 12 weeks along. This is the most dramatic development week for baby, it's developing reflexes! Baby's fingers will soon begin to open and close, toes will curl, eye muscles will clench, and it's mouth will make sucking movements. Baby's face no longer looks alien ;) it's eyes have moved from the sides to the front of it's head, and ears are right where they should be. The baby is just over 2 inches long about the size of a lime and weighs half an ounce. My belly is starting to show....especially in the evenings after dinner!! There is little room for my extra large appetite and I'm starting to feel the stretch! I think it might be time to pull out the ol' maternity pants a lot earlier than last time but I hear you get bigger faster after the 1st baby. I feel guilty eating the junk I normally do so I am definitely making some changes. I now drink Caffeine free Dr.Pepper! And most my snacks have switched from chips and crackers to fruits veggies and cottage cheese...They all sound much more tasty anyhow! Junk food does not appeal me at all right now!! Thinking about fast food actually makes me queasy!
I've also set up a poll to see what ya'll think. Is baby going to be a girl or a boy?? Only 3 more weeks until I find out!

No comments: