A picture is worth 1000 word s

Between running a family of five, a photography business, and a part time job; there is not much time left to sit down and write about all the happenings of our adventures. So I will let the pictures do the talking ...Enjoy!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

The new ride!








So I went in to Willey Ford because I found a Ford Edge that was in my price range. We got there and I showed him the picture I had printed off of the Edge, he go the keys and started it up. We noticed a weird click in the engine that was a little worry some. We asked him to get the keys to another so we could hear if it had the same click. He also brought the key to another crossover he thought I would be interested in. I asked him what it was and he told me it was an X5. I was like you've got to be kidding me!! It ended up being an X3 but it's so cute and nice with leather seats and a panoramic sunroof. And of coarse all the perks of a beemer! Heated seats and steering wheel back up sensors and the best part...4 doors! :) And if I could get the BMW for the same price as the Edge and without a click in the engine, why not? When Brooks got in it the first time he looked at me and said "I liked our other car!" with tears in his eyes. Until I showed him the sunroof...then he thought it was pretty cool . I think we will really enjoy it, and I'm going to do my best to take care of this one!


No comments: