A picture is worth 1000 word s

Between running a family of five, a photography business, and a part time job; there is not much time left to sit down and write about all the happenings of our adventures. So I will let the pictures do the talking ...Enjoy!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Heading into my 3rd Trimester


Well I'm at week 27 now. Paisley weighs around 2 lbs and is about 14 1/2 inches long. She is sleeping and waking at regular intervals and maybe sucking on her fingers. I'm continuing to get braxton hicks all day long but I started to feel crampy and felt some pressure which worried me a little but the dr. said that the cramping is more normal with the 2nd baby but wanted to check me for the pressure. Everything turned out to be OK, no signs of pre-term labor so that's good!As much as I would love to have her here I definitely want her to be healthy when she does make her appearance! I asked Brooks what # day he thinks she'll get here and he said ..."Ummmm 10 and 6" Oh 16? "Yeah" And what day of the week? "Sunday!".......I checked my Calendar and May 16th is a Sunday! It will be interesting to see if his prediction is right :)

No comments: