A picture is worth 1000 word s

Between running a family of five, a photography business, and a part time job; there is not much time left to sit down and write about all the happenings of our adventures. So I will let the pictures do the talking ...Enjoy!

Monday, February 15, 2010

My Valentine's very 1st crush

My sweet little man was a good sport and posed for some pictures for me. He looks like such a little stud. It makes me worry about the lady killer he's going to be when he gets older! His Aunt was asking him about his friends in pre-school and he was naming off a few of them and then he came to Gracie..... and got a devilish little look on his face and covered his little grin with his hand. She teased him a little about having a girlfriend. When I dropped him off I saw a little girl walking in and asked who she was he said "Oh that's Annie, Gracie's already inside" :) I asked him what she looks like and he says she has blond hair and blue eyes and she says "I'm sitting by you Brooks!" and plays with him at play-time.
I know I overload you with pictures but you'll just have to get used to it :)

Brooks had a really good Valentines week. (Until he got sick) They were on the letter P and got to wear their Pajamas to school. He was pretty stoked he stayed in them ALL day, then we made some cupcakes for his grandparents and he made his sissy a card. I wrote down what he wanted to say to her. The card says "PAISLEY (he writes all in caps) I can't wait to meet you I love you baby I like to share my toys. I want to share cupcakes and when you're big you can make them yourself." He wanted to say Happy Birthday Pirate haha but I threw in a Happy Valentines Day. Love BROOKS! He decorated it with Valentines stickers, He asked me what the stickers said when he was putting them on. One of them says Love spell...he says OH I love spelling :) It was pretty cute! Then they had their Valentines Party and he gave little Valentine cards with Tattoos and got a valentines and treats from all of his little friends. For his show and tell her wanted to take some of those bubble things they use for packing because they Pop. lol
Another silly story, We were at Walmart and happened to go in the aisle where they have all the balloons ..all the strings were hanging down and Brooks grabbed one of them. He played with it the whole time we were shopping until we were about to check out. He accidentally let it go and FREAKED! He started balling and screaming MY BALLOON!! If I can't get my balloon I'll never stop crying!! I'm gonna cry forever! He just kept on like this. I wasn't about to get him another balloon..he knew what would happen if he let it go and I'm not one to give in just because he cries. He told me that he was so sad that his balloon was gone and it was an accident. I told him I understood that he was sad but he knows to hold onto balloons and that he needed to stop crying. He told me " I want to stop crying but the brain inside of me won't let me!" Then that night he woke up in the middle of the night balling because he had a dream about losing his balloon. He was really beat up about it haha.