A picture is worth 1000 word s

Between running a family of five, a photography business, and a part time job; there is not much time left to sit down and write about all the happenings of our adventures. So I will let the pictures do the talking ...Enjoy!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Only 10 more weeks!!


I am 30 weeks pregnant today! Before long I will be holding a tiny baby girl in my arms!! She weighs almost 3lbs now and is already batting some little eyelashes. I am so not prepared though. I need to get her room set up and I've been starting to nest. I'm needing to get everything done and I'm wanting to fix everything in my house!! I'm also having crazy dreams again! I'm trying to enjoy the end of my pregnancy and relish in every little movement she makes. It is an amazing feeling and I know I'll miss it. My backaches aren't as bad as they were which is GREAT because I thought I would be miserable the rest of the time! Brooks is getting very anxious to meet her. He told me the other day "Mom!! It's almost Easter!! You know what that means?...baby's gonna be here" :) I have my 30week check up on Monday (a week late since my Dr's out of town) and I will have my follow up ultra sound to check on Paisley's kidney. I'm hoping that the problem has corrected itself!! But we will see. My Braxton Hicks are getting more painful and the other night they were pretty consitent. I was starting to get worried because I could hardly walk but I took a bath and layed down and that helped.

No comments: