A picture is worth 1000 word s

Between running a family of five, a photography business, and a part time job; there is not much time left to sit down and write about all the happenings of our adventures. So I will let the pictures do the talking ...Enjoy!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Monkeying around

Brooks, Paisley and I took a trip to the Zoo & met up with an old friend of mine and her little family. It was fun but super hot and pushing the stroller up the many exhausting hills while feeding Paisley a bottle and trying to keep track of Brooks was a little overwhelming! But I got in some good exercise and some quality time with my kids, so even though I sweat my butt off and stressed a little... or a lot, it was a good time!

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

Awww, I love Paisley's little outfit, how appropriate for a trip to the zoo! Beautiful babes, both of them.