A picture is worth 1000 word s

Between running a family of five, a photography business, and a part time job; there is not much time left to sit down and write about all the happenings of our adventures. So I will let the pictures do the talking ...Enjoy!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy 1/2 Birthday

Paisley B is half way to being one!! She is just a little ball of sunshine; I love how she is so happy all the time. Although Brooks is starting to pester her! I think the jealousy is finally starting to kick in a little. Or maybe he just wants to play with her but she gets annoyed with him  I can tell he’s little like his Dad and likes to push people’s buttons and see how far he can get. It’s still strange to me that I have TWO kids! I am so blessed! Every time I look at them I can’t help but smile. Paisley loves her baby food and wants to eat everything! If you eat in front of her she’ll smack her lips together and reach for your food. I am so in love with her gummy little smile and her giggle, she is just so beautiful. I love to kiss her little head and snuggle her. I love her smell and to watch her sleep. She likes to reach up and run her fingers through my hair while she nurses, it’s so sweet. She is attempting to crawl but can only go backwards for now. It’s funny because she’ll try to crawl towards something and end up going backwards and she’ll get madder and madder as she gets farther and farther away from what she wants. Her favorite toys right now are her Dolly and her phone  she refuses to take a passi so getting her to nap is a chore sometimes and she still won’t take very long naps. She definitely prefers Mommas milk over formula and sometimes won’t take her bottle, which is frustrating for her sitters. But I’m too lazy to bottle feed her myself. It’s much easier to nurse her, I don’t have to mix anything or clean anything up and I hate pumping! I’m trying to introduce the sippy, hopefully she’ll catch on to that, but we’ll see. We need to get our family pictures done and it’s kind of stressful! Planning where to do them and what to wear and then praying the kids will behave and we’ll get at least one good shot of everyone. I’m usually on the other end of the camera so it’s strange to not be able to see how it’s going to turn out! I want to be able to set up the shot and make sure it looks the way I want. We haven’t had family pictures taken since Brooks was ONE! So this should be interesting.

No comments: