A picture is worth 1000 word s

Between running a family of five, a photography business, and a part time job; there is not much time left to sit down and write about all the happenings of our adventures. So I will let the pictures do the talking ...Enjoy!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Thanksgiving

I have so much on my to do list these days that it’s hard to slow down and just enjoy life. As thanksgiving approaches I am taking a moment to really think about what I am thankful for and make sure that I am giving thanks where it is due. I thank God every day for my babies. They are healthy and happy and have everything that they need! No matter how bad of a day I am having or what struggles I am faced with. They never cease to make me genuinely happy! I am thankful to my love for teaching me what it feels like to really be loved! I don’t thank my Husband nearly enough for all he does for us. He is always so thoughtful and he makes sure that we are taken care of. Even though we might drive each other crazy, he works hard and does his best to make me happy. I am thankful for my Momma, she is one of the strongest people I know and has always been there for me when I needed her. I am thankful for my brother! He is one of my best friends and is always willing to help me out! I am thankful for my family, who has always supported me and are so loving and fun!! I am thankful for my in-laws, they are so helpful with my kids and take amazing care of them so I don’t have to worry. I am super thankful for my friends and the great memories we’ve made, they always help me and we have great a time together. I am especially thankful for Victoria who has been such a good friend over the years. I am thankful for my job, even though I complain and wish that I could quit, I am glad that I am able to work and make money for the things that I want and need. With so many people out of jobs and unable to support themselves and their families, it makes me extra thankful for that. I am thankful to be alive and well, able to do the things I need and have the opportunity to do the things that I want to do. I’m thankful for my home, half the time I want to pull my hair out because it’s so messy but I am happy that I have a warm place to be and a cozy bed to sleep at night! I’m even thankful for my mess because it means that we have clothes to wear and food to eat! I’m thankful for my car it gets me from A to B and enables me to go lots of places! You realize how big of a deal it is, when you don’t have transportation is. I am thankful for my struggles because they have taught me many valuable lessons and made me a stronger person; I know that I could always have it worse! I am thankful that my kidneys can keep up with filtering my Dr.Pepper addiction. I am thankful for my camera and my laptop so that I can do something that I am passionate about. I am super thankful for all the yummy food that I get to eat and the time that I get to spend with my family on this day! What are you thankful for? I encourage everyone to take the time out and really count your blessings no matter how good you have it or how bad you have it, things will change and we always need to keep in mind the things we are thankful for right now! I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving!! May you stuff yourselves silly 

No comments: